Thursday, December 4, 2008

And today it begins

I never thought I would take the plunge and start a blog. Will wonders never cease!
I am also beginning a new duty to add to my many others. I will be fostering animals for
our Humane Society. Tomorrow I pick up 2 -7 week old puppies that I will be fostering until
Dec. 30. I am very excited to try this and I sure hope it will all work out.
I am such a suck when it comes to animals. Helping abandoned puppies get a good start on life
makes me feel all gushy. KWIM? The breed is a husky/shephard cross. They will be so cute!
Of course I will keep you posted on their progress. Just no name suggestions. Names means the
possibility of keeping them. They will have to be One and Two.

Tonight I have a meeting for my daughter's basketball, then home to great tv.
Can't seem to get enough of CSI or Grey's. Survivor is good too but if I miss it oh well.

Maybe I will get some scrappin done tonight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment