Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Stress

I am not someone who worries or gets stressed out unless it has to do $ or lack of it.
I don't get how many people are stressed for a whole month and it is due to the Christmas season.
Isnt Christmas about getting together with family and friends to celebrate life?
There are too many walking heartattacks out there because there is baking, cleaning, decorating, shopping, wrapping, writing to be done. RELAX people! If it stresses you out why do you do it?
Some years have gone by and I decided not to send cards or write letters and it was okay.
It didnt matter to friends and family. A clean house? If people judge me by my housekeeping then I don't need them as friends. Kay enough of my rant.
No matter what you have done, relax and enjoy the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment