Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Countdown

In a week, everything will be over until next year. All the work, stress, $ for one day is getting a bit out of control. I shop all year long and am usually done by October. Christmas has become too commercial for me. Christmas ornaments in stores in September? Carols playing on the radio in October? By the time Christmas week gets here(which starts today) I am tired of the carols.
Oh well, next year we are planning a Christmas cruise with friends.
For 2008 we will be at my parents for Christmas Eve, then home until 27th when we go to the
in-laws. All this running around gets to me too. My hubby and I work hard and want to enjoy the few days off we have AT HOME. Next year we will be doing just that, staying home. Anyone who wants to see us can come to us. lol
My daughter has finally decided that she wants Taylor Swift tickets for Christmas. That was the one gift I had left to buy. Now I can buy it over the internet and not have to "shop" this weekend.
Yahoo! All thats left now is the groceries, booze and cleaning the house. Easy Peasey.
If I do not return before, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with thier families and friends. I know my Christmas will be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment